2 1/2 Strip Exchange -
2 1/2" Strip Exchange
Go through you stash and cut or collect all the 2 1/2" strips of fabric you can find. We are going to do a strip exchange and here is how it works:
- 2 1/2" strips of 100% cotton quilting fabrics
- Put in groups of 10 and in a zip lock bag
- Depending on how many people sign-up to participate, you will make a bag of 10 strips for each person. No more than 10 people to a group.
- We will get together on Friday, September 8th, and exchange strips.
- Deadline to sign up to participate is Saturday, July 1st.
Bring a snack and have lots of fun!!!
Don't miss out on the fun!!!
Level: Open to Anyone
Fee: call for info
Instructor: Freida Doubts
To register for 2 1/2 Strip Exchange, please call (757) 650-6216. We are happy to assist you.