What is a Quillow??? It's a pillow in a quilt. Add a strap and it can be an over night bag for a child. These make fabulous gifts and you can personalize it by adding their name with your embroidery machine.
- sewing machine with a new needle
- regular sewing foot and walking foot
- neutral thread
- scissors, rotary cutter, ruler
- straight pins
- 2 1/2 yards batting
- 2 yards fabric for the front
- 2 yards fabric for the back (or both sides can be the same)
- 1/2 yard fabric for the pillow - can be same, a coordinate or whatever you want
- extra large eyed needle for yarn
Level: Open to Anyone
Fee: $ 25
Instructor: Freida Doubts
To register for Quillow, please call (757) 650-6216. We are happy to assist you.