Double Wedding Ring -
Saturday - 06/24
(9:30am — 4:pm)
Make this beautiful double wedding ring quilt using 2 1/2" strips. It is gorgeous and you will want to make another. Lunch is included.
DOUBLE WEDDING RING
- Sewing machine in good working order
- New needle
- Regular size and small rotary cutter
- 12 or 10" square ruler
- colored tape for marking ruler
- Straight pins
- Spray starch
- Metro Rings pattern - $10*
- Quick Curve Ruler - $24*
- 1 jelly roll or 35 2 ½” strips
- 5 yards background fabric
- ½ yard each of 2 fabrics for setting triangles
- 4 ¾ yard backing
- ½ yard binding
Highly recommend starching and pressing material before cutting
Cut 2 1/2" strips in half = 70 strips 2 1/2 x 20-22"
- From background fabric cut 12 strips 9" x WOF.
- From each strip cut 4 squares 9x9 = 48
- Cut each square diagonally for a total of 96 triangle shapes
- Cut 7 strips 10" x WOF
- From each strip cross cut 14 rectangles - 2 3/4" x 10" = 96
Setting Triangles Fabric
- Cut 24 squares 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 from each fabric
- Cut a few squares at a time and cut in half diagonally for a total of 96 triangles
Prerequisites: this class is not recommended for beginners
Fee: $ 35
Instructor: Wendy Barrett
To register for Double Wedding Ring, please call our store at (757) 488-9449 and we will be happy to assist you.
Machines and Service
We are the Premier Janome Dealer for the Hampton Roads area. Our "Sew E-Z Advantage" provides unlimited classes to learn your machine, free monthly clubs, and much more.
Machines / Service
Our Classes and Events
For beginner through advanced quilters, Sew E-Z's classes offer something for everyone. Our calendar is constantly changing. So, check back often to keep up with what's happening.
View our Classes
Our newsletter is published weekly and contains tips and information on how to use your machines, store specials, and much more. Be sure to sign-up today so you don't miss out!